Salaried/Salaried with a view to Partnership
Spring Hill Medical Centre, Arley, Coventry CV7 8FD
We are looking for 2 Patient-centred and Well-motivated GPs in a Salaried/Salaried with a view to Partnership role. (Part time/Full time)
Our current team has 3 Partners, 2 Salaried GPs, 3 Practice nurses including 1 prescribing nurse, 1 HCA. We also have in-practice Counselling service, Midwife, Phlebotomy, Physiotherapy, Vasectomy service and a very friendly, professional and supportive Practice team.
We are looking to expand our Team due to our Practice List Size increasing and one of the partners taking a Sabbatical.
About our Practice:
- Current salary for Salaried GPs £10,300 per session + pro-rata increase in line with DDRB recommendations. + Indemnity + Pension.
- Leave 6 weeks' Annual leave + 1 week's study leave,(Pro-rata)
- BMA Model Contract
- Site(s)Purpose-built modern main site and a branch surgery in galley common, Nuneaton (7-10 minutes by car from main site)
- GMS Practice Contract with a list size of 10,600+ (likely to increase)
- Well established Semi rural GPVTS Training Practice and Medical Student Teaching Practice.
- GPs with Special interests supported
- CQC ‘Good’ Rating 2015,2017
- Nurse Led Chronic Disease Clinics
- Active Primary Care Network (PCN) and Progressive Federation member.
- Manageable workload with good patient access and satisfaction
- Minor Surgery Clinics and Community Ambulatory BPs ECG’s
- Currently INPS Vision practice
- Good location with easy access/road links to Birmingham/Solihull via M6, Balsall Common, and Nuneaton.
We are happy to wait for the right candidate(s).
For any further information or to arrange a visit please contact Business Manager Ms C Jones (E-mail: Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org) or deputy PM Mrs A Lynch (E-mail: email@example.com) or Phone (BM direct line): 01676 540 454.
To Apply please click the Apply button.
Apply for Salaried/Salaried with a view to Partnership
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly