GP Salaried or Partnership
Would you like to move to Bristol, one of the greenest and happiest cities in the UK?
We are offering a 4-6 session GP job in our 2 site practice in Southmead and Henbury, 4 miles north of the city centre.
- A broad, supportive and friendly team, including chronic disease nurses, advance care practitioners and pharmacists
- A close relationship with our local Social Prescribing project with a range of community resources nearby
- 15 minute routine GP appointments
- Supportive weekly team meetings with cake
- Dedicated provision of care to 2 excellent local nursing homes with Pharmacist support
- Training- for nurses, GP registrars and medical students
- A variety of outside interests, 2 partners with Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire CCG roles, and a partner on the Locality Transformation Board
- Flexibility around start and finish times, and salaried or partnership status
- Excellent QoF achievement
- High CQC achievement
- The opportunity to develop your own niche and introduce innovation
If you would like to discuss further and come to meet us, please contact Jade Smith, Practice Manager on 0117 9507150.