South East London
Elm Lodge Surgery is seeking a salaried GP for 4 sessions per week.
Our list size is growing and we are looking to appoint an additional GP to keep the workload for the clinical team manageable and ensure we continue to provide excellent care to our 8000 patients.
Why work with us?
- We prioritise great patient care and will give you the time to deliver this. Our routine appointments are 15 minutes.
- Our ethos combines the best parts of traditional general practice with modern ways of working. We offer excellent continuity of care, do not need to use locums and provide secretarial support to clinicians.
- Our patient feedback is overwhelmingly positive, we are CQC rated good in all domains and achieve 99%+ in QOF.
- The surgery team is stable with very low staff turnover.
- We minimise stress and try to keep the surgery atmosphere calm.
- We will offer you competitive remuneration.
We would be happy to meet informally, please contact our practice manager, Edward Drake, email@example.com or 02072742820.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter by clicking the Apply button.