CONSULTANT (m/f/d) for INTERNAL MEDICINE education or experience in haematology & internal oncology
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is a university and central hospital with several locations, 1.800 beds and more than 40 clinics in WESTERN AUSTRIA. The hospital is well located in terms of transport with a lot of sport and culture-offers. We are looking for a
CONSULTANT (m/w/d) for INTERNAL MEDICINE
with education or experience in haematology and internal oncology
- Care of all solid tumours and benign and malignant diseases oft the blood-forming and lymphatic system
- Excellent possibilities in the area of the grassroots science, trans-lational and clinical research
- Realizing the broadest, patient-oriented, medical vocation
- High national and international visibility of clinic and research
The university hospital for internal medicine has 115 beds and approximately 40.000 patient contacts per year. The focus is on hematology and oncology inclusive autologous and allogeneic stem cell transplant with big ambulances, day clinics (24 beds) and palliative care (6 beds).
The clinic has an own team for rheumatology and Infectiology (including HIV) and tropical medicine. It is a training centre for the respective focus on internal medicine.
The field of infectiology has 4 low pressure beds. (security level 3).
The oncology centre of this clinic is the biggest oncology of Western Austria and one of the two biggest oncologies Austria´s and offers respite-medical care. The interdisciplinary cooperation is divided into 12 different tumour boards. The clinic pursues the goal of holistic care for tumour patients and also offers special outpatients such as lifestyle outpatient clinic and sexual medicine.
The clinic has 3 laboratories, including a molecular cytological diagnostic laboratory tumour diagnostics, the laboratory for immunological and molecular cancer research and the stem cell Laboratory. It takes many cryogenic storage facilities. In the area are 38 employers, 21 of them third-party funds financed. There are intensive national and international collaborations.
The clinic is reference centre for haematology and internal oncology and leads the tumour register of Salzburg. It is an international highly recognized centre for clinical trials in Phase I-III in the area of all haematological and solid tumours like leukaemia, lymphoma, breast cancer, tumours of the gastrointestinal tract and the head/neck area.
Key: 1 head of clinic, 1 deputy consultant, 13 consultants, 3 specialists, 1 secondary doctor, 28 assistant doctors
- Responsible, exciting task, the latest medical status of science in a sympatric and collegial team based on highly interdisciplinary and interprofessional cooperation
- no blood collection, focus on medical activity for example the empathetic and first-class medical care for cancer patients
- the head of clinic has international contacts, teaching and training permissions at other institutions, so there are largest possibilities of development, networking and the possibility to establish internationally in a young age and the possibility to participate in clinical trials/research
- Consultants can additionally specialize in haematology and oncology or another field or be international, scientifically active
- 10 training days a year, extensive training and further education opportunities, as well as cost sharing; further training courses in the house
- good overtime paying and time compensation
- fixed place of work, fixed assignment, performance-based payment, usual gross annual income > € 120.000 or higher, depending on experience / qualification; unlimited service ratio
We are looking for a ready-to-work, resilient and team-oriented personality with experience in haematology and internal oncology. Promotion desired; habilitation is not necessary. Fluent German is required.
You are interested to work in oncology, in a modern university clinic where you may evolve your own talents? Then call us!
- Cheap start-up apartments close to the clinic can be offered
- In-company kindergarten and public childcare facilities on site
Send your CV to:
PETER GRILL ÄRZTEVERMITTLUNG
Steiglandweg 1, 4060 Leonding / Austria, TEL: + 43 699 107 52 909
Apply for CONSULTANT (m/f/d) for INTERNAL MEDICINE education or experience in haematology & internal oncology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly