Senior Staff Specialist or Staff Specialist – Geriatric Medicine
The Townsville Hospital
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Staff Specialist within the Gerontology Department to lead the development of a Community Geriatric Service. The existing Gerontology Department currently provides a range of services that includes Acute Care of the Elderly, Geriatric Evaluation and Management and an Orthogeriatric Liaison and a range of Specialist Outpatient Clinics.
What’s on offer?
- Total remuneration package value up to $427,223 p.a.
- Base salary range of $171,044 to $216,865 p.a. (L18-L27)
- Annual Recreational Leave accumulation with 17.5% loading when taken
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation of 12.75%
- Professional development assistance
- Tax savings through salary packaging options (conditions apply)
About the location
Townsville is a vibrant, dynamic city; it is the largest urban centre in Northern Australia and is the gateway to the world famous Great Barrier Reef, stunning beaches, rainforests and the Outback. With over 300 days of sunshine a year and the perfect laid-back tropical/coastal lifestyle Townsville offers stunning natural attractions without sacrificing the benefits of a metropolitan city. No matter your lifestyle… Townsville offers families, couples and individuals a place to call home.
Applications close: Thursday 20 June 2019.
Contact Details: Dr John Dick 07 4433 1259
Apply by clicking the apply button.