Health Assessment Doctor
Health Assessment Doctor
Part time 24 hours (3 days per week - Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays)
More Time for Your Patients, More Time for You
We’re a not-for-profit organisation delivering a pioneering, patient-centered philosophy. We’ve built a national network bringing together clinical, prevention and cure with fitness and wellbeing. With patients at the very core of everything we do, our approach means that you’re not just diagnosing - you’re looking after each person through every step of their journey. You’ll liaise closely with a wide range of experts, from in-house physiologists, nutritionists, emotional wellbeing therapists and physiotherapists, meaning that the right care is always nearby.
As a Health Assessment Doctor working for Nuffield Health, you will:
- Focus on preventative care
- Have more time with patients – our GPs spend 1hr with clients during health assessments and 15 minutes during GP consultations.
- Connect with a network of clinical experts
- Be part of our CPD programme - Throughout your career, you’ll benefit from protected teaching time and up to 40 hours of funded CPD a year, delivered by specialist hospital consultants.
- Be able to work flexibly – our GPs work Monday to Friday 9 – 6pm. Throughout this period you could be working part time or full time depending on your personal needs. We value the ‘well-being of the doctors as well as our clients.
In return, we promise support and enhance your own wellbeing - with a comprehensive benefits package designed to help you live life to the full. These include free membership of our national network of Nuffield Health Gyms, discounted Physiotherapy services, a Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Pension, Healthcare plan and a Retirement Savings Plan. In addition, employed doctors’ indemnity membership fees are paid by Nuffield Health*
Working for Nuffield Health will give you the opportunity to be at the heart of an organisation whose sole purpose is the health of the nation. And this begins with you.
- Applicants must be GMC registered and on the GP Register. They will be subject to DBS checks.
- Applicants must have at least 2 years UK experience as a Doctor/GP qualified at the equivalent of 3 days a week minimum.
- Applicants must be competent to perform smears, venepuncture and interpret ECGs
*fees relating to Nuffield Health work only
To apply for this post, please click the apply button.