As a Trustee, you’ll provide strategic oversight to our work across England and Scotland. You’ll make sure our work is effective and innovative, and that we deliver our charitable purpose.
You’ll have close relationships with other Trustees, our Executive leadership and spend time with our services. You’ll help us reach more people and help change more lives.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an exceptional registered medical practitioner to join our Board as a Trustee. We are particularly looking for expertise in:
- Drug and alcohol provision
- Mental Health
- Clinical Governance
- Lived experience of mental health issues or substance misuse would be an advantage but is not necessary. We particularly welcome applications from candidates who would bring greater diversity to our Board.
For more detail about the role, the role description and supporting information is here.
Our Chief Executive Mike Dixon is also available to discuss the role in more detail. If you’d find this useful before submitting your application, please send a brief CV and cover email to email@example.com.
This is a voluntary, unpaid role. Each year you’ll commit to:
- one full-day Board strategy session
- four Board meetings of four hours
- four subcommittee meetings of three hours
- at least one full-day visit to one of our services
We’ll pay your expenses. There are no restrictions on where you’re based.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th June 2019.