GP Fellowships in Lincolnshire
Don’t miss out!
We’re welcoming applications from dynamic & inspirational GPs to join our GP Fellowship programme in Lincolnshire.
If you’re seeking an opportunity to enhance your clinical, educational and leadership potential we want to hear from you. If it’s a Portfolio career that you seek – we can offer it.
Fellowships available in:
- Mental health
- Frailty and urgent care
You’ll need to be:
- Approaching CCT in the next 12 months or within the first 5 years of CCT completion.
- A dynamic, resourceful, creative individual with leadership qualities.
- Looking for the opportunity to widen and develop your experience in General Practice.
- Looking to develop a career combining general practice with your special interest.
- Keen to be involved in the future of healthcare commissioning.
- Looking for an exciting, varied and innovative new role.
Fellowship programme comprises:
- 4 sessions per week in General Practice.
- 4 sessions per week placement in a clinical, educational or leadership setting.
- 2 sessions per week of personal development education.
LTFT option will be considered
Applications by covering letter and curriculum vitae to: Susan McElnea, Business Manager, Lincolnshire Training Hub
Informal email discussions with Dr Runa Saha, Medical Director, Lincolnshire Training Hub
Closing date: Tuesday 4th of June
Interview date: 11th June and 17th June.