Part time Salaried with Partnership opportunity
St Giles Surgery is a well-established Practice based in a vibrant and dynamic multi-cultural area of Southwark in London with excellent road links and transport system.
- List size of 7,500 patients, 3 GP Partners, 1 P/T Salaried GP, 1 Practice Nurse, 1 HCA, 1 clinical pharmacist & PMS Practice
- Purpose-built premises, spacious, well equipped & Parking available
- EMIS Web / Docman
- Practice rated ‘Good’ by CQC
- Consistently high QOF achievement
We are looking for:
- Part Time Salaried GP with Partnership opportunity - 4 to 6 sessions per week
- Candidate can work full day sessions or divide them over the week.
- A good team worker taking active part in the practice daily life including practice meetings, education programmes & PLTS.
- Involvement in QOF and population management to achieve high targets
In return we offer:
- Friendly, stable and supportive team
- Opportunity to develop special interest
- £9000 per session depending on experience, skills and subject to negotiations.
- Indemnity paid by the practice.
- Six weeks annual leave plus one week study leave (CPD), pro rata.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to the practice manager by clicking the apply button.
Informal visits are welcome – please e-mail to arrange.