SALARIED GP VACANCY – CHESTER
We have an exciting opportunity for a 4-8 session Salaried GP(s) to join our team in July/August 2019
(Flexible for the right candidate)
- Competitive package with indemnity costs reimbursed & BMA model contract
- Opportunity for future partnership
- We are looking for up to 8 sessions and would consider a job share for the right candidates
- 7 Partner City practice in purpose-built partner-owned building, 2 Salaried GP’s
- Over 12,900 patients
- Experienced nursing team with ANPs and Nurse Practitioners
- Well-supported by management & admin teams
- In-house minor surgery and contraception clinics
- Opportunity for medical student teaching as we are a host practice
- GP Training Practice
- Weekly practice meetings and 'coffee catch-ups' for informal discussion
- In-house educational sessions for CPD and excellent peer support
- Supportive, proactive & friendly team
- Whole practice team building/social events
- Our GPs are involved in LMC, CCG and education
- A high achieving Practice with ‘Good’ ratings from CQC, National Patient Survey and QOF results
We are located in the beautiful and historic city of Chester, with excellent schools and within easy reach of Manchester, Liverpool and North Wales.
Informal visits and enquiries are welcome; closing date is Friday 7th June 2019.
For further details and an application form please contact Rachel Kennouche (Practice Manager) via the apply click button.
In the event of high levels of response, we reserve the right to close the post and continue the recruitment process before the stated closing date. You are advised to submit your completed application form as soon as possible.