Come and join our friendly, modern Primary Care team!
Voyager Family Health is on the Hampshire/Surrey border in Farnborough and has 19,000 patients. We are excited to be relocating to new purpose designed premises early next year – come and help us shape our new ‘home’.
- Excellent location with nearby Hart voted the best area to live for several years running … great facilities, schools, very close to M3, Heathrow airport and on fast main line train route to London.
- Passionate about our new model of care with a multidisciplinary approach and a strong, flexible focus on work-life balance for our GPs.
- Traditional model of family medicine but with a strong commitment to transformation and making General Practice ‘feel better’.
- 12 doctor practice providing high quality care to 19,000 patients
- Multidisciplinary primary care team, including first contact Physiotherapists, Clinical Pharmacists, prescribing Nurse Practitioners and Paramedic Practitioners
- Home-visiting team of paramedics
- Professional, fun and friendly support team with low turnover
- Well established training practice with in-house CPD lecture programme
- Strong learning ethos with medical student placements, GP trainees and developing skill mix.
- Supportive of portfolio careers and GPwSI training.
- Competitive salary including indemnity
- Seven weeks annual leave, including one week study leave (pro rata)
More information, including a copy of our practice info pack can be found here: https://voyagerfamilyhealth.co.uk/vacancies/Practice-Info-Pack-Salaried-GP-2019.pdf
Closing date: 05th August 2019
Please send your covering letter and CV through to Dawn Hambly, Assistant Practice Manager by clicking the apply button. Alternatively phone Dawn on 01252 545078 to arrange an informal chat with Dr Glen Micklethwaite or Dr Andy Whitfield.
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly