Health and Disability Assessors
Health and Disability Assessors - London
Utilize your extensive medical knowledge whilst developing a new skill and enjoy the benefits of no shift work and a 9-5 role in a highly supportive environment.
APM has an exclusive contract with the Department for Work and Pensions to recruit and retain Doctors to work within their two newly developed Assessment Centres. You will be joining an operation focused on testing and trialling new methods of functional assessment with the aim of improving the current process.
Once fully trained your key function will be to perform work capability
assessments to help determine a person’s eligibility for employment support
Please note this is not a role with CHDA / Maximus, Atos or with Capita.
In return you will receive the following perks:
- An excellent hourly rate (£45 - £51 / hour) coupled with quarterly and annual bonuses
- A 9-5 role with no week-end work.
- Comprehensive training within a small group of 3, which counts towards your CPD points
- The option to do part-time hours (minimum 3 days per week) following the training.
- Convenient location in Marylebone, five minutes’ walk from Marylebone station.
- Long term contract until December 2020
To be successful in this role, you must be registered with the GMC, have a
full licence to practice, and have a minimum of 2 years post GMC registration
experience, combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The positions start on June 24th and you must be available for the initial 2-week training period.
Please send your CV by clicking the apply button or call James on
07903 644156 for further information.
Apply for Health and Disability Assessors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly