Locum Consultant Radiologist - Midlands
RHS are currently seeking GMC registered Consultant Radiologist(s) to become part of a renowned NHS Trust based in Midlands region.
This post is a general post with scope to bring or develop one or more sub-speciality interests to complement existing expertise within the Radiology Department. An interest in MSK, Oncology or Neuro Imaging would be particularly welcomed.
This post is based on 10 PA’s and our client will allow flexible working and time shifting over a seven day working week, with a on-call component included.
This role is available for a June 2019 start, with the successful applicant willing to travel to all sites within the Trust.
- Midlands region
- 3 month locum assignment (view to extend)
- Start date – June 2019
- Full time – 10 PA rota
- On-call rota (high frequency)
- Excellent hourly rates (outside IR35)
- Full registration and a licence to practise with the GMC
- On the GMC Specialist Register or within 6 months of CCT
- Previous UK NHS experience
- Right-to-work in the UK ·
To register your interest please submit a copy of your CV to Cameron Devon.
T: 0203 750 2150
M: 07458 044 279