If you are thinking about making a move to Christchurch, New Zealand, then we would LOVE to hear from you!
We are seeking…...
General Practitioners to work in a mix of both Urgent and General Practice
- a genuine varied 32 - 40 hour work week.
- 3 days per week in general practice and one weekend day per week in urgent care as an employee of the Pegasus Health 24 Hour Surgery
- interesting clinical case load
- excellent training, support and supervision
- registration and immigration administrative assistance provided
Night Medical Officer
- within our Pegasus Health 24 Hour Surgery
- permanent position but FTE flexible hours with a possibility of a variety of day, evening and weekend shifts if desired
- generous remuneration package
- interesting mix of clinical work
- access to support for professional development
About Pegasus Health
Pegasus is a primary care network providing services and support to general practices and the community throughout Canterbury. As one of the largest Primary Healthcare Organisations (PHO) in New Zealand, our network encompasses over 380,000 enrolled patients, approximately 330 member GPs, 330 practice nurses and nearly 450 staff as well as many other community providers.
Pegasus Health has its own 24 Hour Surgery which is a purpose designed Urgent Care service that provides fracture management, an observation unit, community care, and a wide range of diagnostic services. It is the only medical centre in Canterbury that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is the preferred provider of afterhours care for most family doctors in Christchurch.
Pegasus Health is an organisation that promotes a sense of community. We all work towards creating an environment where people experience a strong sense of belonging, of mutual support and are connected by the patient centric vision of ‘being an international centre of excellence for the development and provision of primary and community based healthcare’.
Situated in the middle of the South Island, Ōtautahi (Christchurch) known for its English heritage is a city for the future where urban regeneration, creativity and innovation thrive. Just a 1.5 drive from the mountains and half hour from the beaches; it’s a city that has everything.
Keen to know more?
For a confidential discussion, please contact Fiona Fidow +64 3 353 9320 or email email@example.com. Find out more about us at https://www.pegasus.health.nz/. You will need to be eligible for MCNZ Registration in New Zealand for these roles. Bottom of Form