Ever considered working in New Zealand’s capital city Wellington?
Locum Forensic Pathologist | New Zealand
Our client provides a mortuary service providing Forensic post-mortem services to the New Zealand Police, Coroners, Wellington Hospital and other organisations. As a locum you will be based in Wellington preferably for a period of 2 months commencing at end of May, but this could also be job shared with 2 pathologists doing 1 month each.
Qualifications required: -
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To hold a qualification recognised by the General Medical Council of the United Kingdom,
- Post Graduate qualification such as FRCPA or equivalent e.g. DMJ or board-certified in forensic pathology, allowing for vocational registration as a Pathologist,
- Comply with all relevant legislation
- Work within the professional scope of practice
- Provide clinical services in accordance with evidence-based guidelines
Below is a link to the MCNZ regulations with respect to locum tenens registration. Attached is the MCNZ list of recognized qualifications for locum tenens registration. You must comply with the qualifications listed with the Medical Council of New Zealand.
- An innovative professional team to work with
- Excellent remuneration package
- Relocation assistance etc
Salary NZD 380,000 to $400,000 per Annum pro-rata
Plus, full relocation fees, work visa, accommodation, return airfares etc etc
For more information and a PD please contact in confidence Glen Stichbury 006421830850
or send a copy of your CV and a covering letter via the apply click button.