Hi! Welcome to Penrose Health. We’re a small group of close-knit surgeries in South East London on a mission to give our patients the best healthcare in London. We currently have a happy population of over 40,000 patients across 6 sites in Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham with a team of over 100 people helping us to deliver some of the highest patient satisfaction in London.
Our team takes pride in working together in a way that is efficient, effective and brings patient care to the forefront. We have some of the lowest wait times in London and our list is growing fast which is why we’re now on the look-out for new people to join us.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, motivated GPs to be a part of our Penrose family – delivering clinical excellence through teamwork and dedication.
Why join Penrose Health’s GP team?
- We support our GPs with a team of
- Nurses, HCAs, Phlebotomists
- Mental Health Nurses
- International Medical Graduates
- Lead GPs and regular clinical meetings
- Our multidisciplinary team reduces your workload
- Minimal on-call / duty work
- Far fewer home visits
- Fewer minor illnesses
- Support with complex mental health patients
- Much lower repeat prescription workload
- Dramatically reduced clinical admin work
- Our doctors leave on time!
- Friendly teams that always work closely together
- Social activities on a regular basis
- Teambuilding outings
- Enjoyable working environment across our sites
- Ability to work from home
- High quality back office support with dedicated HR, IT, Data, Complaints teams
- Monthly protected learning time
- Opportunity to take on greater leadership roles in the future
Penrose Health GP package
We see clinicians as our most valuable resource and so we have a market leading package available to Doctors:
- Clinic-based work – normal working hours
- £11,000 equivalent per session, comprised of:
- Base salary of £10,000 per session
- Premium private health insurance
- Gym membership included
- Brand new company car available
- Relocation reimbursement available if needed
- Indemnity top up over and above state indemnity scheme
- NHS Pension scheme
- 6 weeks paid annual leave
- Paid sick leave
- Paid study leave
- Paid maternity / paternity allowances
- Reimbursement for appraisal toolkit
- Annual parking permit for onsite parking
What do you need?
- GMC registered with a licence to practice
- Registered on the NHS performers list
- Comfortable with EMIS and clinical tools including T-Quest, Pathlinks etc.
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Passionate about our values and our mission
How to apply
Please click the apply button.
Recruiting now at the following sites:
- Knights Hill Surgery, West Norwood Health & Leisure Centre, Lambeth, London SE27 0DF
- Lewisham Medical Centre, Lewisham, London SE13 5PJ
- Surrey Docks Health Centre, Lewisham, London SE16 6AE
We look forward to meeting you - good luck from the Penrose Health team!
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly