Consultant in Acute Medicine
What do you love about Acute Medicine in Cornwall...
1. A cohesive team of 8 Consultants with varying Subspecialty interests who work together to provide seamless patient care.
2. A dedicated Same Day Emergency Care Unit.
3. Effective provision of integrated front door working
4. Flexible job plans.
5. A 53 bed acute medical unit which includes a dedicated 14 bed frailty unit under Frailty Care.
6. Seven day specialty ownership of patients on the acute medical unit to ensure getting it right first time.
7. Teaching opportunities at Truro campus of the University of Exeter Medical School.
8. Direct daily flights from Newquay to London, Manchester and beyond.
9. …Oh and it’s got nice beaches!
We are looking for an Acute Medical Consultants to join us. Whilst there is no requirement for Subspecialty interests, we would actively support candidates who wished to progress their knowledge and experience.
We also offer paid accommodation ‘working holidays’ for established Consultants and their families considering relocation.
For more information contact our Specialty Lead:
Apply by clicking the Apply button
Closing date: 9th June 2019
Job reference: 156-MS-2017