GP Partner - 6-8 sessions
We enjoy purpose-built premises in the rural commuter village of Papworth, 20 minutes from Cambridge. The countryside is surprisingly undulating, and the sun shines more often here in the east of the country. We are lucky to be so close to excellent state schools, as well as the flourishing university town.
- 7,200 patients to care for, with 5 GPs (3 are salaried). We are looking to replace the 2nd GP Partner. In all, 30 GP sessions a week
- 2 nurse practitioners, 2 treatment room nurses, 3 HCAs and a cheerful and supportive band of admin staff and receptionists
- Weekly clinical / management meeting
- EMIS web software, with Docman for letters; Lexacom for dictation
- Patients love us and hesitate to relocate to areas outside our practice boundary!
- Research active
- Consistently very high QOF points
- Training GP registrars
- Full range of enhanced services, including anticoagulation monitoring, minor surgery, and all LARC options
- GP Dispensing to 3,000 patients
- 6 weeks leave and a week of study leave
- Above average remuneration
- Rated overall Good (Outstanding for Caring) by CQC
Contact the Practice Manager Alexandra Mackenzie via the apply click button with a CV if interested.
Apply for GP Partner - 6-8 sessions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly