Salaried GP or GP Partner
4-8 sessions Salaried GP or GP Partner
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Due to succession planning, we require a dynamic and forward thinking GP to join our friendly and ambitious rural practice in the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors near Whitby. Our main village surgery is in the North York Moors National Park and we also serve the Sandsend community from a newly built beachside branch surgery. Special interests encouraged.
- Currently 3 Partners and 3 part time Salaried GPs, 5,200 patients, stable population
- GMS dispensing practice on 2 sites (purpose built premises)
- High QOF achieving
- Excellent management, nursing and support team including nurse practitioners and pharmacist. Committed to mentoring our non-medical clinical staff.
- Training practice and Hull and York Medical School affiliated
- OOH work available; opportunities within Whitby Community Hospital
- Our ethos is to provide excellent patient care within an atmosphere which fosters ongoing learning and personal development.
- Overall CQC rating Outstanding
For further information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact Practice Manager, Caroline Garrard on 01947 819910 / 810018 or apply by clicking the apply button.