North Wood Group Practice provides care from two sites at Tulse Hill and West Norwood, South East London.
We provide care for a very diverse, inner-city local population. We look after 4 local nursing homes and are also commissioned to provide the specialist community- based diabetes service in Lambeth.
We are looking to recruit to the following posts
- Permanent Salaried GPs – full-time and part-time options are available
About our primary healthcare team and practice
- 6 partners and 12 salaried GPs
- 5 practice nurses and 2 healthcare assistants
- 17,000 patients
- Training practice for GP registrars, F2 doctors and year 5 medical students
- 15 minute appointments in order to offer our patients the best-quality care
Working with us
- A motivated and enthusiastic team is key to what we do. Our GP team meet each morning and there are weekly clinical/educational meetings
- We are keen to support our salaried GPs to develop their careers in areas such as teaching and training or getting involved with roles in our CCG/GP Federation
- We are flexible in terms of sessions per week
- Salary competitive/negotiable
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave per annum
To find out more
If you would like to visit us or have an informal discussion about working with us email Dr Mark Chamley email@example.com
Please send applications with CV to Annemarie Godsall via the apply click button.
Closing date for applications 10th May 2019