Salaried GP and Maternity Locum
North Wood Group Practice provides care from two sites at Tulse Hill and West Norwood, South East London.
We provide care for a very diverse, inner-city local population. We look after 4 local nursing homes and are also commissioned to provide the specialist community- based diabetes service in Lambeth.
We are looking to recruit to the following posts
- Permanent Salaried GPs – full-time and part-time options are available
- Two maternity locum posts – both 5 sessions per week starting in June/July 2019
About our primary healthcare team and practice
- 6 partners and 12 salaried GPs
- 5 practice nurses and 2 healthcare assistants
- 17,000 patients
- Training practice for GP registrars, F2 doctors and year 5 medical students
- 15 minute appointments in order to offer our patients the best-quality care
Working with us
- A motivated and enthusiastic team is key to what we do. Our GP team meet each morning and there are weekly clinical/educational meetings
- We are keen to support our salaried GPs to develop their careers in areas such as teaching and training or getting involved with roles in our CCG/GP Federation
- We are flexible in terms of sessions per week
- Salary competitive/negotiable
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave per annum
To find out more
If you would like to visit us or have an informal discussion about working with us email Dr Mark Chamley email@example.com
Please send applications with CV to Annemarie Godsall via the apply click button.
Closing date for applications 10th May 2019
Apply for Salaried GP and Maternity Locum
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly