3 x Salaried Doctor 4-6 sessions each
1x GP to start from May-June 2019
2 x GP to start from July – August 2019
Flexible start dates considered
Job share considered
We are seeking enthusiastic GPs with excellent clinical and communication skills to work with our friendly multi-disciplinary team and to contribute to further development of services for our patients.
- We are dedicated to delivering high quality care to a diverse urban population
- We make special efforts to provide continuity of care with our multidisciplinary team including Doctors, Clinical pharmacists, Practice nurses and HCAs and administrative and reception teams, on which we believe patient-centred care depends
- We care about our staff and offer mentoring and weekly team meetings. We also provide group based clinical supervision with a consultant psychiatrist.
- We are an established training practice, value education and hold regular medical student placements.
- Innovative management of results and correspondence being developed reducing administrative burden on all clinicians
- We want to support quality improvement, clinical leadership and your special interests
- We are offering a competitive package (sessional rate from 9.5K/session depending on experience), BMA contract and paid medical defence subscriptions.
- The successful would need to be available to work on Tuesday in order to attend practice teaching and team meetings
- Opportunity of joint post with Islington GP Federation for newly qualified GP as part of the GP retention scheme in Islington
Informal visits to the practice are welcome.
For further inquiries, arrange visits or submit your application, please contact our business manager Rebecca Lawrence by email by clicking the applybutton or by phone on 020 7619 6699.
Apply for 3 x Salaried Doctor 4-6 sessions each
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly