GP Partner or Salaried GP
4 – 8 Sessions
‘Quality of care and Quality of life’
We are a friendly, innovative and enthusiastic team, seeking a similarly motivated GP, who is passionate about great patient care
Our thriving, rural practice is part dispensing and currently comprises 13 partners; one salaried GP; and a highly-skilled nursing and administration team.
We operate from modern, premises in Cullompton; a historic market town set surrounded by beautiful Devon countryside, yet only 15 miles north of the vibrant city of Exeter. We have four branches in surrounding villages
Why work for us?
- 17,000 Patients
- Above average earnings
- Rated ‘outstanding’ by the CQC
- Teaching/training practice
- In house CPD programme and daily clinical meetings
- Six weeks annual leave, one week study leave
- Paid sabbatical (after 1 year partnership)
- Social Prescribing Life Hub
- High QoF achievement
Informal visits are welcomed. For any further information or to arrange a visit, please contact Kyla Dawe, Practice Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) Tel: 01884 831301.
Closing Date: 31st May 2019