Adult Inpatient and Community Psychiatrist - 1hr 30mins from Melbourne CBD
- Up to AU$380k remuneration package, dependent on experience.
- 1hr 30mins from Melbourne CBD.
- Adult Inpatient and Community job in a multidisciplinery care context.
This comprehensive mental health service is recovery orientated and it delivers contemporary best practise care.
Working within a multidisciplinery context you will manage safe and efficient patient care. Further, you will
- train, teach and supervise relevant staff.
- Plan and participate in staff training and personal professional development.
- Formulate, participate or assist in research projects.
- Take the initiative in quality improvement programs.
Ideal candidate will hold FRANZCP but please apply if you are a psychiatrist trained in either UK, Ireland, NZ, Canada or USA and have
- Minimum of 2.5 years work experience at Consultant level (locum or substantive).
- Had 6 months in a formal post working in CAMHS during your basic or advanced training.
- Hold MRCPsych or FRCPsych.
For more information please call the leading recruiter of consultant psychiatrists to services in Australia, Alasdair Spinner on +441312405276 or firstname.lastname@example.org or m: +44 7502 244 964 and message me via WhatsApp: https://wa.me/447502244964
Once I help you find a job, Head Medical have a free resource which helps and guides you through the RANZCP assessment and medical registration process.