Salaried GP/GP Partner
Salaried GP/GP Partner – 4-7 sessions
Are you an enthusiastic & motivated GP looking for a friendly & supportive practice?
Guildford has lots for everyone to enjoy, from the lido to the cobbled High Street, restaurants, theatres, outstanding schools & the great Surrey Hills countryside nearby.
- City centre GMS Training practice (GP, F2 & medical students)
- Diverse patient population around 12,000, 5 GP Partners, 3 Practice Nurses & 1 HCA
- 6 weeks holiday (pro-rata) & 1 week study leave
- Daily lunch break with colleagues
- Weekly educational meetings
- An award winning building, within walking distance to the river, National Trust property & Guildford Cricket Ground
- Low home visit rate, no responsibility for nursing homes, high QOF & patient satisfaction
- Great admin/secretarial support, using Emis Web & Docman
- Salary £8-9k/session (depending on experience)
Partnership to be discussed – good opportunities to buy into property
- BMA contract & Indemnity fees paid
Apply in writing, with CV & covering letter, to the Practice/Business Manager, Dapdune House Surgery, Wharf Road, Guildford, GU1 4RP, or by clicking the apply button.
Closing Date: 10 May 2019
Start date flexible for the ideal person
Apply for Salaried GP/GP Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly