GP Partner required
We would like to offer you the chance to join our practice in the beautiful Forest of Dean.
Why come to us?
- 6,400 patients and expanding
- Brand new building about to begin construction, with state of the art facilities; no ‘buy in’; lease fully supported by the CCG
- Great team, many have been with us for years. Good systems and excellent patient feedback; high QOF scores
- We love our team ethos, we share workload equally and fairly, we’re a young (ish) team
- Workload is busy (but where isn’t it?), however we don’t need to start early or finish late to get things done
- We’re already part of a network of GPs in the Forest and we employ an Emergency Care Practitioner, a Nurse Prescriber and share a Practice Pharmacist
What are we looking for?
We would ideally like a partner for 6 to 8 sessions per week, to help us with our expanding list and transition to our new building. Preferably to start around November 2019 (but we can be flexible on this). We would be happy to encourage any interests you might have, we have ample room in our new build to consider becoming a training practice if you desired or would be happy to have someone who is keen to engage in the local network on behalf of the practice (but not essential!). We would also be happy to consider a newly qualified GP with a view to partnership.
Interested? Please call or email our Practice Manager, Su Suehr, on 01594 820010 or firstname.lastname@example.org, who can arrange an informal meeting with us.