5 days left
- Part Time
The Spitalfields Practice Team, GOSH Charity Run
The Spitalfields Practice is located in a vibrant and diverse part of Tower Hamlets in East London. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic General Practitioner to join our friendly, multidisciplinary team.
Particulars of the job:
- Minimum 4 sessions per week
- £9,500 per session per annum
- Protected Admin & CPD time
- 6 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays and 2 additional holiday days per year
- 1 week’s study leave
- Potential Partnership opportunity
- Defence union fees paid
- Non-NHS work paid to GP (not retained by the practice)
- Annual discretionary performance related bonus
- On-call duties and home visits shared equally between all GPs
- Opportunities to get involved with other areas of the Practice’s work, such as teaching, quality improvement etc.
Interested? Please visit our website at www.thespitalfieldspractice.nhs.uk for more information about the Practice and the services we offer.
For an informal chat about the role please contact our Practice Manager, Emma Stanford, on 020 7247 7070 or by email to email@example.com.
To apply please submit a full CV by email to Emma via the apply click button.
Apply for General Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly