Due to an increasing list size, Francis Grove Surgery is looking to recruit a highly motivated, enthusiastic and forward thinking Salaried GP to join our existing team .
Salary commensurate with skills and experience
We are an established GP practice in the heart of Wimbledon. The practice is situated in modern purpose built premises only minutes’ walk away from the station and town centre.
Wimbledon is a vibrant suburb of London with very little social deprivation. With a growing list size of over 13,600 patients, our population is well informed, comprising a large number of working professionals and their young families.
Francis Grove Surgery is popular, has an excellent reputation locally and feedback from patients is very good. We are engaged with our local primary care network and have representation on our local Federation board. We have a cohesive, supportive team and it is a great place to work.
- 5 sessions per week Monday, Tuesday (all day) and Thursday 1 sessions. To include some extended hours
- 4 Partner PMS practice
- 2 Salaried GPs
- 4 Practice Nurses and a HCA
- Hub Teaching Practice with strong links to St George’s Medical School
- A research practice
- EMIS Web
- High QOF and ES Achievements
- 2015 CQC Visit rated us as overall Good, with ‘Outstanding’ for patient responsiveness
- 7 Weeks' annual leave, inclusive of 1 week's Study leave pro rata
- Indemnity Paid
- Nurse-led Chronic Disease Management
- Specialist Interests encouraged
- Full secretarial and admin support
- Strong processes that support safety
- On-site Car Parking
Closing date for applications is 3rd May 2019 with interview date Thursday 9th May 2019
Please click the Apply button to send your CV and covering letter to the Practice Manager or call 07484 541626.
Informal visits encouraged.