GP Partners: 1 Full Time & 1 Part Time
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, high earning Partnership. We are fortunate to be thriving despite all the challenges. The Partners enjoy working together, are optimistic about the future and have sensible working hours.
- A large resilient practice with 21,500 patients
- 9 Partners
- Vacancies for 2 Partners due to planned retirements later this year
- Rated as outstanding for being well-led (CQC 2016)
- High earning
- Training practice (Medical Students, GP Registrars and Physician Associates)
- Low visits after recruitment of an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- No capital buy-in to premises
- Modern premises created from the conversion of an office building in April 2016
We are flexible for the right candidate and welcome experienced GPs or those who have recently completed training.
Newbury is a thriving market town surrounded by expansive countryside. In recent years the town has become a hub for technology companies. There are excellent schools in both the state and private sector. There is immediate access to the A34, M4, and rail links to London and the West.
If you would like an informal discussion about these opportunities, please contact Dr Imogen Caffery on 07951 688 549 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by 31st May 2019 with a covering letter and CV to the Practice Manager, Mrs Sarah Arnold via the apply button. We reserve the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.
#HighEarning #Opportunity #ExcellentLeadership #TrainingPractice #FinishOnTime