The Morden Hill Surgery, part of the Lewisham Care Partnership, is recruiting part/full time Salaried GP’s (4-8 sessions), to replace retiring GP. We are a friendly team in a highly respected PMS training practice c9,000 registered patients. The Morden Hill Surgery is sited at Blackheath and Lewisham borders. It is part of the wider central Lewisham Care Partnership, a newly formed super-partnership in South East London. A job share would also be considered.
The Lewisham Care Partnership has six sites and covers a population of 55K registered patients. All sites have achieved ‘good’ in CQC rating. This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment whilst retaining the traditional strengths of General Practice. There is opportunity across the wider practice to develop skills in a wide variety of areas including education, clinical development and management.
We are offering:
- Competitive Salary with NHS pension dependent on experience
- Defense union fees paid
- Parking business permit provided
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave pro-rata
- Teaching opportunities
- 4 GP partners and 3 salaried GPs
- Experienced nursing team (x 3) + HCA
- New roles in development
- Support for ongoing professional development
- Special interests welcome - teaching, diabetes, sexual health etc.
- Set in rapidly developing part of South East London with excellent transport links
- Opportunity for out of hours work.
Closing date: 7th May 2019
To start soon
Apply with CV and brief covering letter via email by clicking Apply button or to: Dr Catherine Roe, Morden Hill Surgery, 21-23 Morden Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org London SE13 7NN.
Informal enquiries welcome to Tracy Crossfield, Practice Manager email@example.com
Visit our websites: