Owing to the relocation of a current GP Partner, we are looking for a replacement Doctor to join our small and very friendly Practice Team, which provides traditional holistic family medicine to the people of Lochcarron and surrounding countryside – an area of outstanding natural beauty. Working here provides a very healthy work-life balance.
- Small coastal village in rural North West Scotland, just over one hour’s drive from Inverness
- Section 17C Dispensing Practice: 932 patients, two Partners and one Practice Nurse (part-time).
- Above-average remuneration
- Partner will immediately be full profit sharing
- Golden Hello incentives and recruitment expenses will also be available to eligible candidates.
- Leased modern efficient building (no buy in)
- Fully-computerised - Paperless Vision and Docman Clinical Systems
- Eight weeks annual leave, NHS Highland GP public holidays and two weeks study leave
- Non-onerous OOH Monday to Thursday (1-in-3 rota shared with Torridon Practice) – all weekends and public holidays covered by Health Board
- Clinics on site for Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Midwifery, Health Visitor and Mental Health
- Excellent local Primary School (Secondary School is at Plockton) and superb opportunities for outdoor pursuits and water sports, including sailing and sea-kayaking.
Informal visits and enquiries welcome – please contact Catherine Mackenzie, our Practice Manager, by telephone or email (see contact details below).
Applications invited with CV and covering letter to:
Dr Iain Strath, Lochcarron Medical Partnership, Ferguson Medical Centre, Lochcarron, Strathcarron, Rossshire, IV54 8YQ. Telephone: 01520 722215
E-mail: by clicking the apply button. Website: www.lochcarronmedicalpractice.co.uk
Closing date for applications: Monday 22/04/19