Urgent Care Physician Opportunities
Vhi currently has excellent career opportunities for doctors working in, or with an interest in, Urgent Care. Offering competitive salaries, excellent benefits and education opportunities, these are positions for doctors interested in developing their career as part of Vhi Health& Wellbeing.
Vhi is Ireland’s No.1 Health Insurer. Vhi Health & Wellbeing has been established to develop medical, health and wellbeing services for Vhi customers. Vhi currently provides a range of health and wellbeing services to its customers, including SwiftCare Clinics providing leading Urgent Care services.
You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team in a vibrant and team-focused environment that has the patient at the centre of everything we do. This is an opportunity to make an impact at an exciting time and in a progressive environment. Opportunity for postgraduate training in Urgent Care will be provided. The roles will initially be located in Vhi SwiftCare Clinics in Dublin and Cork. Following a significant refurbishment to our facility in Dundrum last year, further investment in our infrastructure is planned over the coming years, which will provide a clinical working environment that is unmatched within Ireland. An opportunity to train and practise lifestyle medicine, including complementary and alternative medicine, will be offered to successful candidates as part of Vhi’s holistic Health and Wellbeing approach.
- Registered with the Irish Medical Council.
- Minimum of 4 years post graduate experience in clinical practice, including significant experience in a general practice and communitysetting and/or experience in urgent care/minor trauma/A&E.
- Training in ED and/or GP would be highly beneficial.
- 6 months experience with paediatric patients would be beneficial.
- Must be capable of interpreting x-rays and providing orthopaedic management for musculoskeletal injuries and fractures.
- Key attributes are excellent interpersonal, communication and team-working skills.
- Flexibility across a 7 day roster.
The Next Steps
For an informal discussion about these roles you can contact Dr. Aidan Hennigan at email@example.com or Michelle O’Reilly (HR) at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will respond to your email or arrange a call back.
For a full role profile for this position please email email@example.com
If you are interested in applying for the above position please submit your CV by clicking the apply button and clicking on the link for Urgent Care Physician.
VHI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER URGENT CARE PHYSICIAN OPPORTUNITIES –DUBLIN AND CORK