Salaried GP - PT/FT considered
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated GP to join our team. Start date is negotiable. Standard GMS Salaried Contract.
We are a friendly, supportive and democratic GP Practice in Southport and pride ourselves on our high standard of patient care.
- 5 WTE Partners
- 10,500 patient list size
- Training practice, with two GP Trainers.
- Document Workflow in place
- Active Signposting
- Excellent nursing team, including a Nurse Practitioner who covers minor ailments each day
- Social events several times a year & team building
- Competitive salary
- Regular in house education sessions & weekly GP meetings
- Recently refurbished accommodation with on-site Pharmacy
- High QOF achievement
- Full engagement with CCG & local PCN
- Form part of S&F Federation
- We support our GPs in pursuing their clinical interests, both within and outside the practices.
- EMIS Web
- 97% satisfaction in Friends and Family test
- Rated “Good” in April 2018 CQC inspection
- Website: www.cumberlandhousesurgery.co.uk
Informal visits welcome
Enquires and applications with CV by clicking the Apply button
Tel enquiries: 01704 501500 Rachel/Vicki/Torie
Closing date: 30.4.19
Interviews to be held in week commencing 13.5.19 week (times and days to be arranged- alternative weeks/times can be offered)
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly