Salaried GP/Partner required
Did you know that Kirklees..
- Has easy access to the wonderful walking country in the Pennines, Peak District and Yorkshire Dales
- Hosted the Tour de France
- Regularly hosts the Tour de Yorkshire
- Conveniently located between Leeds/Sheffield and Manchester with easy motorway access
- Has the only main street in the UK that has a canal running alongside
- Our branch surgery is located near the famous Denby Dale Pie Hall
- Is the home of Rugby League
- Has outstanding primary and secondary schools and one of the best Sixth Form Colleges in the country
So what are you waiting for………..
Skelmanthorpe Family Doctors is a dynamic, friendly rural Practice offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated, flexible and pro-active GP to join our innovative and progressive team. We would be happy to appoint a newly qualified or more experienced GP and offer support, mentorship and clinical supervision to any new employee. We offer flexibility with hours and sessions (up to 8 per week) and a competitive salary
- 3 GP Partners and 2 ANP’s, Nurses, Nursing Associate and HCAs
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Well organised and dedicated primary healthcare team
- High QOF achiever
- List size 9,750
- Member of the The Mast Health Partnership Network
- Semi-rural practice
- Registered parkrun Practice
For more information, an informal chat or to arrange a visit to the practice please contact:- Jenny Cullearn, Practice Manager via the apply click button.
Please note – only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Apply for Salaried GP/Partner required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly