6-8 session Salaried GP vacancy at Haresfield Surgery, Worcester
Haresfield Surgery, Worcester- Salaried GP Vacancy
Due to an increase in list size our practice is looking to employ a 6-8 session salaried GP to expand our team.
Our team and practice
- 7 partners, 4 salaried GPs and 2 retainer scheme GPs.
- Accompanied by experienced health professionals and administrative staff
- Serving 16,456 patients in both urban and rural settings.
- Our main site, Haresfield Surgery, is purpose built and we have a dispensing branch based in the village of Kempsey
- Worcester is a beautiful cathedral city with excellent schools, cricket and rugby teams.
What is important to us?
- Good work life balance, creating an enjoyable and sustainable working environment for our staff
- Coffee and camaraderie together each morning
- Supporting you to develop your professional aspirations.
- Training of GP registrars, medical students, PAs and practice nurses.
- Weekly GP meetings, quarterly educational afternoons, monthly evening journal club (at the pub!)
Salary negotiable with 6 weeks annual leave entitlement.
Please return CVs by 1st May 2019.