Chief Medical Officer (Family Medicine) – Beijing, China
Experience life in one of the world's most exciting cities!
As Chinese residents and the ever-expanding expat population seek improved healthcare services, our client plans significant growth over the next few years to meet this demand. If you are an adventurous doctor, seeking a new challenge and would like the opportunity to fast-track your career in an emerging market, please do get in touch.
- JCI-accredited hospital
- Working with doctors from all over the world
- Continuous support with professional development
- Generous salary package – c.£130,000 to £145,000 equivalent p.a. (please note that currency exchange will fluctuate so this is an estimate)
- Tax incentives for foreign workers, including on school fees and housing
- Medical benefits for consultant and dependants
- Relocation services including flights, accommodation in China on arrival, employment pass, etc.
What are we looking for?
The hospital is ideally looking for a GP with:
- MRCGP or equivalent
- At least five years of experience in similar leadership capacity, such as department head or Chief Medical Officer at another institution
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS MUST SPEAK AND WRITE ENGLISH AT A FLUENT LEVEL (any Chinese dialects will be considered advantageous).
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is exciting, but we understand that it can also be a complex and time-consuming process. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and have helped many doctors relocate. We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle, so we’ll talk through your plans and get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Amanda Gregory on +44 (0)131 240 5281 or email email@example.com