An opportunity has arisen for a part time/salaried GP due to retirement of GP partner. We would welcome newly qualified or established GP on a salaried or partnership basis to start on 1st September. Sessions and start date are negotiable.
- 3 partners, 1 salaried GP, 3 ANPs, list size 8700 and 1 Paramedic.
- Attached Community Hospital – Inpatient care and casualty.
- Modern purpose built premises owned by Health Board
- Vision Clinical System/Docman
- No OOH commitments, but GMED shifts available locally
- £5000 Golden Hello payment
- Highly skilled friendly practice team
Fraserburgh is a major fishing port which lies at the far north-east of Aberdeenshire and is the biggest shellfish port in Europe. The coastline offers amazing activities and attractions including golfing, bird watching, shooting, water sports and a beautiful award winning beach. There is a recently refurbished college with excellent further education opportunities, a 6 lane running track, tennis courts, cricket pitch, and an impressive lighthouse heritage centre. The town boasts a new community sports centre with gym, swimming pool etc. Fraserburgh has multiple new housing developments with a wide range of affordable stylish homes.
Please send applications with CV and letter to Sheena Simpson, Practice Manager, Saltoun Surgery, Lochpots Road, Fraserburgh, AB43 9NH email by clicking the apply button.
Practice website www.saltounsurgery.co.uk
Visits and enquiries very welcome.