Norfolk & Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust. Community Consultant Psychiatrist, Early Intervention in Psychosis, Suffolk
We are committed to delivering quality driven mental health services and involving individuals and their families in everything that we do. Every individual makes a valuable contribution. We are proud of our staff, who have been commended for the care they provide. Do you value working positively, respectfully and together? If so, we’d love you to join us!
We are very pleased to be recruiting to a 1.0 WTE Consultant post in in the newly recommissioned early intervention in psychosis service. This post is community based and the Community Team is a well-established, experienced and enthusiastic team consisting of Senior Mental Health Practitioners, Assistant Practitioners and experienced and highly skilled Specialist Clinical Psychologists. This job would be ideal either for an established Consultant, or someone who has recently finished their training. The successful applicant would be joining a loyal and enthusiastic team who are welcoming and supportive. The successful applicant would be encouraged and supported to take on appropriate supervision of junior colleagues.
Why come and live in Suffolk?
- We will support the training, study time and the costs for doctors seeking to achieve CESR and RC/AC status
- The trust encourages continuing personal development, including S.12 status
- Up to £12,000 relocation expenses
- Protected SPA time of up to 2.5 per week
- The trust encourages leadership roles for senior clinicians as part of the core job and in additional roles, where available, in medical education, management , research and teaching.
- Suffolk is predominantly rural area with good rail and road links to London, and, via the coastal ports and Stansted Airport, to Europe and further afield
*There is a recruitment premium of £20,000 available for the right candidate*
Interview date: 25th April 2019 (Subject to change)
For further details / informal visits contact:
Simon Leach, Locality Manager 01473 296197
Emma Ellis - 01449 745200
Alternatively to apply, please click the apply button.