6 days left
- Full Time
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP YOUR CAREER IN A SUPPORTIVE, EXPANDING, HAPPY, INNOVATIVE, LEARNING PRACTICE
Partner / Salaried GP
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring candidate to join our team that is passionate about providing high quality primary care in a mutually supportive environment looking after 17,500 patients.
Ideally we are looking for a Partner to join our management team but would welcome a Salaried GP with a view to a Partnership at a later date.
- Full or part-time position considered
- Flexible forward thinking practice employing a Paramedic and a Pharmacist
- Well-established telephone triage system.
- Portfolio careers encouraged.
- Additional services include Minor Surgery, Dermatology, Sports Medicine, Gynaecology and Medical Management extended roles.
- Regular in house education sessions, protected time for coffee together.
- Long established Training Practice for ST1, ST3 and FY2’s
- Good local schools and transport links to London
- Workflow management system so much reduced paperwork for gp’s
- Plans in place for development of the premises
Please contact our manager Colin Neal on 01442 251107 to arrange informal chat with a partner or a practice visit.
CVs to be sent by clicking the apply button.
Closing Date: 29th March 2019
Interview dates: Mid- April 2019
Start date: From April 2019 onwards
Apply for Partner/Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly