An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 6 to 8 session GP Partner to join our well established, hardworking, and dedicated team in August 2019
Adjacent to Dartmoor
Good local schools, fantastic environment with a great quality of life
Recently voted “The Best Practice in Plymouth”
Our vision is to deliver high quality healthcare to our patients, with our motivated and constantly improving team, supported in a stable and nurturing work environment.
- We are an established training practice, currently with 2 ST3 doctors and regular Peninsula medical students.
- At Southway Surgery we have roughly 5600 patients in small practice area (1.5 mile radius from surgery) on the edge of Dartmoor.
- We operate in a purpose built, modern premises leased from Plymouth City Council with good break clauses.
- Due to the combined efforts of our excellent clinical and admin. team we achieve high QOF targets and were rated “good” by CQC in our latest inspection.
- Our GPs are supported by a highly skilled team of Practice Nurses, HCAs, and a Nurse Prescriber.
We would love to hear from you if you are interested and keen to learn more.
To organise an informal visit or ask any questions you may have, get in touch via email:
Or write to: Viv George, Practice Manager, Southway Surgery, 33 Rockfield Avenue, Southway, Plymouth, PL6 6DX or click the apply button to apply.