From Summer 2019
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and forward thinking GP to replace a retiring Partner for 6-8 sessions per week from the summer of 2019 in our friendly and progressive 4 Partner Practice situated in the suburbs of the beautiful city of Bath:
- Modern, spacious purpose built health centre with spectacular views of the city.
- Growing list size, currently around 13,500 patients, including around 3,000 students from Bath Spa University for whom we provide primary care services on campus.
- Training Practice
- Varied patient demographic
- TPP (SystmOne) clinical system
- High QOF scoring Practice
- Very good patient satisfaction rating
- CQC rating of good for all of their indicator domains
The ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate sound clinical knowledge and expertise, managerial and organisational acumen and be enthusiastic about developing and implementing change in Primary Care.
For further information please contact our Practice Manager, Kathryn Burbidge on 01225 485500 or email email@example.com
To apply for this position please do so at your earliest convenience. We have no fixed closing date and will move to interviews as soon as suitable applications have been received.
Applications to be made with a CV and covering letter via the apply click button.