GP – Singapore – Friendly private clinic – Low tax rate
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Family Medicine specialist who already has atleast 5 year's of post MRCGP experience (this is due to Singapore Medical council requirements). You will be joining an established private clinic with excellent reputation locally in Singapore.
What’s on offer?
- Family friendly, international clinic
- Minimum 2 year term (which can be extended )
- GPs committed to developing a sound practice in time – this is not a “locum” position
- Full-time or Part-time position available
- Flexibility exists for the actual sessions worked in a week
- Attractive base annual salary plus significant incentive
- A very low tax rate of Approx. 12.5% - 15%
What are we looking for?
Doctors, within the clinic are committed to whole patient care and providing the highest standard of service. The successful candidate will understand the diverse needs of the range of nationalities visiting our clinic and aim to meet their healthcare expectations. They will possess exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to multi-task and thrive in a busy clinic environment. The position is ideally suited to a GP with sound experience in private practice however those from all backgrounds can be considered. The role is within an outpatient specialist practice.
My client is ideally looking for a specialist with one or more of the below:
- Certification by one of the medical specialty boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Specialist Certification by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT or CCST) awarded by a competent authority of the UK or Ireland
- Certification by one of the Royal Colleges in Australia
Singapore is a bustling cosmopolitan city populated with high-rise buildings and landscape gardens. Brimming with a harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, arts and architecture, Singapore is a dynamic city that’s rich in contrast and colour that embodies the finest of both East and West.
There are numerous shopping malls, museums, and dining and entertainment hotspots to choose from. Alternatively, you could choose to discover Singapore’s old world charm. You can explore and experience the island’s key historical landmarks or memorials or you could embark on a heritage trail and enjoy the sights and sounds at various cultural precincts, notably Chinatown, Little India and Kampong Glam.
What Head Medical can do for you
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Amanda Gregory on +44 (0)131 240 5281 or email email@example.com