Salaried GP with view to Partnership (if desired)
Watlington Medical Centre is a small, friendly semi-rural West Norfolk Practice with 6,500 patients. We are looking for a Salaried GP with a view to Partnership (if desired) working between 4 and 8 sessions per week.
- 6 weeks annual leave/1 week study leave. (Paid Sabbatical for partners).
- Typically 12 patients per session with (sometimes) 1 visit per day.
- Innovative management of results and correspondence, reducing administrative burden on all clinicians.
- Daily debrief over coffee for all clinicians. High-quality support is given to ensure plenty of time to focus on clinical work and professional development.
- No out of hours or weekend commitments.
- Life/Work balance just about right.
- A Resilient GP Practice.
- On mainline to London with Cambridge, Norwich, Peterborough and North Norfolk Coast in easy reach.
Informal enquiries and Applications by 17th of April 2019
Interested?- Drop us an email via the apply click button.