Due to retirement, we are seeking 1 or 2 GP partners to join this highly supportive and dynamic team. The partnership is one of the most stable partnerships in the area and a high degree of support can be offered. Professional development is a key priority for the partnership.
Our team comprises of 6 GP partners, 1 salaried GP, 3 ANPs, 1 Pharmacist, 3 Practice Nurses, and 2 HCAs. Local services which support primary care include an acute home visiting service, extended access and a care home project.
We can offer you:
- A salary commensurate with experience, fully paid indemnity and NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave & 1 week study leave
- Forward thinking approach to models of care which promotes a healthy work/life balance
- Financially stable with excellent QOF achievement
- CQC rating of good
- 93% satisfaction in Friends and Family test
- Admin staff experienced in correspondence workflow
Informal visits and enquiries are most welcome. Applications by CV and covering letter to Lisa Yates, Practice Manager or via email at email@example.com
Apply for GP partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly