GP Doctor Job, Australia
Benefits of working as a GP in Australia
- Outstanding salaries based on percentage of sales, typically you can expect the equivalent of between £150K and £250K dependent on location
- A truly outdoor centric lifestyle
- Flexible working hours
- Improved work life balance
- Superb facilities at your fingertips
- Financial incentives
- Accommodation & Car offered in some locations
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care
- Help and support offered through the documentation process
- Career progression opportunities
What Skills do I need to apply for this role?
Candidates must have one of the following qualifications:
- MRCGP (MRCGP International & iMAP are not accepted)
- FRACGP (Australia)
- FRNZCGP (New Zealand)
- CCFP (Canada)
- MICGP (Ireland)
- Fellowship with College of Family Physicians (Singapore)
More about working as a GP in Australia
If you’re looking to join the ever growing list of people looking to change their life for the better, then looking to practice as a GP in Australia may be the change you’re looking for. Whether you are exploring the spectacular scenery in any one of Australia’s plethora of national parks, taking in the history and grandeur of the many towns and state capitals, or basking in the laid back atmosphere of coastal life; Australia has a diverse range of highlights that make it an ideal place to live and work in.
If you are looking for superior remuneration, a better work/life balance and less paperwork, then contact us here at Prospect Health. We have access to 80% of the major General Practice employers in Australia so can offer you a choice of locations and contractual benefits. The medical centers we are working with can offer you security and an opportunity for you to build up your patient base quickly.
Typically, working hours range from 35 – 45 hours per week with minimal paperwork to worry about. You would usually be expected to sign up for a minimum of 1 or 2 years depending on location and benefits.
The licencing process can take around 9 months to complete but full support will be provided with experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
- Western Australia
- South Australia
- New South Wales
- Australian Capital Territory
Would you like to find out more?
To have a no obligation chat about this role and the benefits a move could bring you please contact Prospect Health on 01423 813451 or click the apply button to discuss opportunities in full confidence.
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 9am – 8.00pm and Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Apply for GP Doctor Job, Australia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly