The UK's largest air ambulance operator
Looking for something different?
Capital is the UK’s largest and busiest international air ambulance service. We are looking for anaesthetists with a minimum of 2 years experience (ST3 level or above) who are interested in working either part or full time from Exeter Airport. For ST5+ Anaesthetic Trainees, we can help to setup a 6 month OOPTE with the RCoA / GMC.
We have positions vacant for full-time and part time, fixed-term (3-12 months) contracts combining office operations tasks with flying duties. The successful applicants will have currency in anaesthesia and adult intensive care and have completed as a minimum part 1 FRCA or equivalent.
- Full flight training will be provided
- RCoA consultant supervision
- Educational & financial support to undertake the DRTM at RCSEd
- Malpractice insurance provided
- CQC registered and EURAMI accreditation organisation
- Bases in Exeter and Birmingham
For expressions of interest, please send a CV with covering letter to Simon Forrington, Capital Air Ambulance Medical Director via the apply click button.