5 days left
- Full Time
Dr D.O. Yates & Dr R.S. Powell
Well Street Medical Centre
Well Street, Cheadle, Staffordshire, ST10 1EY
An opportunity has arisen for a Full Time Salaried GP (we are happy to consider a part-time job share) to join our semi-rural, Staffordshire-based practice. We are an innovative practice with a highly motivated and experienced GP team and a skilled clinical and administrative support team who are both enthusiastic and committed to the evolving needs of general practice. In addition to the provision of all GMS services we are also contracted to provide contraceptive services, minor surgery, anti-coagulation monitoring and dispensing services.
- Long established, friendly Partnership
- GMS Contract – List size 7,500
- Training/Teaching practice, hosting GP Registrar & FY2 doctors
- Experienced and skilled nursing team delivering triage, prescribing & long-term condition management
- Excellent management and up-skilled administration team
- Committed to reducing GP workload (including less than 1 home visit a week), practice team includes Practice Pharmacist, Practice Paramedic and implementation of workflow optimisation and care navigation
- Keele University Research Practice
- Purpose built, well equipped premises with dedicated training facilities
- SystmOne user
- Good’ CQC rating, commended for open and supportive management structure
- Supporter of special interests, training, further study and a good work-life balance
Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, passionate and a contributor in the provision of high quality patient care. Special interests/skills and an interest in teaching would be welcomed but are not considered essential.
Salary competitive and high earning, depending on skills and experience with the practice adopting the BMA Model Contract.
Salaried post is with a view to future partnership if desired.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV, stating preferred sessions, to: Jessica Harding, Practice Manager, Well Street Medical Centre, Well Street, Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent ST10 1EY. Alternatively, please click the apply button to apply.
To arrange an informal visit or chat please contact the surgery on: 01538 753114 and ask for the Practice Manager.
Closing Date: 31st March 2019
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly