Sessional Opportunities for GPs
INDEMNITY COVER INCLUDED
SELDOC are seeking to recruit more GPs to support the provision of high quality patient care during the out of hours (OOH) period. SELDOC has opportunities to work at the following locations:
- Dulwich Medical Centre
- South East London Region (covering Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham)
- South West London region (covering Sutton, Merton, Wandsworth and Kingston)
Our ethos is to provide high quality care to patients and we work to a robust clinical governance framework that provides our commissioners, patients and colleagues with assurance about the services we provide.
What will be my main responsibilities?
You will assess and manage patients in the OOH period delivering a mixture of telephone consultations, face to face consultations at our bases and home visits. You will deliver patient care to the highest standards and take an active role in ensuring that services are delivered in line with robust clinical governance standards. You will take a lead role on shift where necessary and will support other members of the team including Advanced Care Practitioners and other health professionals with-whom you may work. In turn you will be supported by our clinical leadership and local management teams in delivering SELDOC’s services.
Who is the ideal candidate?
The ideal candidate for these sessions will be a GP who is:
- Currently fully registered with the General Medical Council (GMC)
- A strong communicator
- A good team player; able to collaborate with internal or external colleagues
- Pro-active and passionate about delivering high quality care to patients
What do SELDOC offer?
- The chance to become a member of a healthcare group that has 20 years’ experience of delivering healthcare in partnership with the NHS
- The chance to continually develop your assessment skills, working with patients from all age groups with a range of needs
- Regular feedback through audit and other measures to support your continuing develop and provide evidence for appraisal
- Competitive hourly rates
- Indemnity cover included for your SELDOC work
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Little or no admin
How to apply?
To apply please send your CV and covering letter via the apply click button.
Should you wish to have an informal discussion about the role, please contact our Deputy Medical Director, Dr Helen Butler on 02086191250 or email email@example.com
Please note we only work with GPs who are not VAT registered.
Apply for Sessional GPs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly