Locum Staff Grade Ophthalmologist - Surrey
Rig Locums are looking for a locum SPR ophthalmologist to work in an NHS trust located in the south of England, Surrey.
The consultants in the trust are looking for an experienced Ophthalmic SPR to start in the trust as soon as possible who can get started straight away. You will be covering the full rota which will consist of a Monday - Friday timetable. The role will include General Ophthalmology Clinics, YAG lasers and PI.
The Trust would like the Dr to start on the 1st March for 2 months with the likely hood to extend.
How will you get paid?
As this is a locum you will be paid weekly by getting your time sheet every week end for you pay the following Friday.
Why should you work with RIG?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Two weekly payrolls
- Competitive rates
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes
What we require from you to start the job?
- DBS – or a copy of the update service check
- 2 references covering the last 3 years
- Relevant NHS experience
- FTW Report – Bloods
- Mandatory Training – In Date to include:
- Basic Life Support/ALS
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Level 1&2
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children Level 1&2
- Infection Control/Prevention
- Right to work
- Full breakdown of rates
- GMC (Any warnings/suspensions/cautions/convictions on GMC must be flagged)
Are you an Ophthalmology SPR looking for work and think that this role is for you?
Please get in touch with the Ophthalmology Recruitment specialist at RIG LOCUMS Lauren Mizzi on her mobile 07551156449 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.