Locum Ophthalmology Oculoplastic Consultant - West Midlands
Rig locums are looking for a Locum Consultant in Oculoplastics located in an NHS Trust in Birmingham.
The consultants in the department are looking for an experienced Ophthalmic Surgeon to start in the trust as soon as possible who can get stuck straight in. You will be covering the full rota which will consist of a Monday - Friday timetable 8am - 5pm with no on-calls included with a mixture of theatres and clinics.
The length of this contract will ideally be 3-6 months, with the likely hood to extend.
How will you get paid?
As this is a locum you will be paid weekly by getting your time sheet every week end for you pay the following Friday.
Why should you work with RIG?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Two weekly payrolls
- Competitive rates
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes
What we require from you to start the job?
- DBS – or a copy of the update service check
- 2 references covering the last 3 years
- Relevant NHS experience
- FTW Report – Bloods
- Mandatory Training – In Date to include:
- Basic Life Support/ALS
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Level 1&2
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children Level 1&2
- Infection Control/Prevention
- Right to work
- Full breakdown of rates
- GMC (Any warnings/suspensions/cautions/convictions on GMC must be flagged)
Are you a Oculoplastic Ophthalmologist and think that this is the role for you?
Please get in touch with the Ophthalmology Recruitment specialist at RIG LOCUMS Lauren Mizzi on her mobile 07551156449 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Any questions or queries Lauren Mizzi will be happy to answer for you.